The following resources may be useful to you, and we will continue to add other information which could be relevant to your own situation and provide you with clarity around some troubling issues. The literature below is aimed at helping support you through your recovery while you are still working on various issues that are holding you back.
If you don’t find the resources you are looking for, please email us and let us know what would help in your situation, and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Please take the time to look through the information.
- Sexual health information for survivors ( pdf, 181 kB )
- Relationships - information for survivors ( pdf, 183 kB )
- Rape & sexual assault ( pdf, 301 kB )
- Police and legal advice for survivors ( pdf, 301 kB )
- Nightmares and sleep problems ( pdf, 181 kB )
- Information for young people supporting young people - peers ( pdf, 669 kB )
- information for partners of survivors ( pdf, 765 kB )
- Information for friends of survivors ( pdf, 683 kB )
- Panic attacks ( pdf, 180 kB )
- Flashbacks information ( pdf, 180 kB )
- Child sexual abuse ( pdf, 307 kB )
- Anger ( pdf, 181 kB )
- Dissociation ( pdf, 177 kB )
- Trauma information ( pdf, 178 kB )
- Information for parents ( pdf, 677 kB )
- Healing from sexual violence ( pdf, 183 kB )