What can I expect when calling LRCC?
Calling LRCC for support will help you to put things back into context, so that you can focus on recovering from the trauma you have suffered.
When you call us you can expect to …
- be supported
- be listened to
- not be judged
- be given helpful information
- feel able to understand what is happening to you
- be given the opportunity to recover
You can also expect to…
- be in control of your decisions
- become empowered
- see your progress
- make positive changes in your life
- know that you are worthwhile
- identify a number of positive opportunities for you