LRCC is currently running a recruitment for a Support Worker to work 35 hours per week and the post is funded by the Scottish Government for 3 years.
The purpose of position is to:
- Improve access to support services & reduce waiting list time.
- Improve delivery of support services across Lanarkshire.
You must have experience of the following:
- working with & supporting survivors of gender based violence
- an understanding the impact of sexual violence
- knowledge about barriers for hard to reach groups & communities
- experience of multi-agency working.
For more information click here
This is an opportunity to work with an experienced team of support and development staff, and you will receive opportunities to develop your existing skills and qualities.
The Lanarkshire Rape Crisis Centre delivers emotional and practical support to women and girls (over 12 yrs) who have experienced any form of sexual abuse at any time in their lives. The Advocacy Project also supports women and men through the criminal justice process.